September 26, 2012

In the beginning...

I’m Michelle. And that handsome guy next to me is my husband and best friend, Mitch. We live in the great state of Michigan in a cute little town we adore. So, we’re giving this blog thing a shot. We might be jumping on the "band wagon" a little late, but hey, we thought it would be fun to document our little adventure for a while. We love living. We love each other. We love our little bean.

Pretty tiny, huh? We think she’s pretty darn cute. What can we say? We’re a little lot biased. It’s pretty amazing what God can do. We hope you keep visiting…we’ll keep posting!

3 comments:

  1. she is very cute...
    how old is she?
    I found your blog from iheartorganizing
    I like organizing my house at work now I am home with my third girl born on sept 11 /2012
    I am looking for ideas and shortcuts to keep my home neat and organized ..is pretty hard with 3 small girls...
    I like your stile good job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle @ Little House Blossoms3/04/2013 9:24 AM

      Thanks Laura! My little one is almost nine months! Good luck with your organizing; anything to keep us moms sane!

      Delete