August 6, 2013

The Blossom Studio: Coming Soon!

It's been a while since our last post. And I missed writing. We've been incredibly busy with our house search and while nothing is official yet, we're in negotiations with someone. So woo-hoo!

I have been working on a certain project for quite some time now, getting it ready and putting a whole lot of love into it. It's my passion to create. Whether it be designing interior spaces, scrapbooking, or jewelry. And that's what our grand opening is all about. The Blossom Studio is a jewelry shop we're opening via Etsy. I am super excited about finally getting it started and making really pretty accessories. I thought it would be appropriate for the launch of our shop if I shared a few items that will be listed. Check back in the next couple weeks as we ready our Etsy shop for sales! Please, feel free to share, but if you do use my photos, I ask that you credit them back to me!























No comments:

Post a Comment