February 18, 2013

Love Starts In The Kitchen

I've been in the mood lately for all things Kitchen. Everything from storage containers to pretty drawer liners to funky colored equipment. If I could have my dream kitchen right now, it would have every one of these products in it. Can you imagine bright and fresh white cabinetry with black soapstone countertops? Then add in these brilliant pops of color. Adore. Here's a holla to the coolest Kitchen gadgets around:



 |1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|

  1.  My Kitchen would not be the same without my KitchenAid Mixer. I love to bake and this tool has been my best friend in doing so. My hubs sure appreciates it when I get to make him his favorite cookies. KitchenAid has been coming out with wild and bright colors and I cannot put into words how in love I am with them! 
  2. These jars are just too cute with their chalkboard label. Need to change what's inside? Just erase the label. They are so functional and classic and would look amazing sitting out on your counter. 
  3. Made by the same brand as the sugar jar, these salt 'n' pepper shakers are irresistible. I love the simplicity of the letters "P" and "S". These are modern because of the type font, but classic because of their detail.
  4.  These bakeware items come in several fun colors and double as great serving dishes. I can picture these at a fiesta themed party. Wouldn't these also look great behind glass cabinet doors? 
  5. Another fun server, this tray brings life into your kitchen! Not only would this work in your kitchen, but it could also work on top of an ottoman in your living room, or as a piece of artwork in your bedroom. 
  6. This beautiful pitcher has fun detail and because it's glass, the color of the drink will also add a new level of festivity to your party. How nice would this be with pink lemonade or green tea inside?   
  7. A yellow, happy blender. Need I say more? We love to use our blenders for smoothies, food prep, milk shakes,  and so many other things that make us happy people. Why not make your blender happy too?
  8. Forgive the terrible picture, but this spoon makes me smile. The face of the spoon actually has a face on it! Anything to keep you smiling while making dinner. And the color is marvelous. 
  9. We have plenty of bright colors in this collection of Kitchen items, but adding pattern may be even better. I love polka dots and found this frying pan to be a very positive addition.
  10. Yes. You read this mug correctly. For some, this may be vulgar. But I think this is stinkin' hilarious. Admit it y'all. You have great bathroom breaks after that first cup in the morning. And really, what's the heart of the home without a little humor?
  11. Last, but certainly not least, the amazing Kohler apron front sink. This is just one of many beautiful colors that would definitely bring a sense of brilliance to any Kitchen. It's unexpected and therefore a conversation starter. I, for one, would not mind cleaning my dishes in this pretty little thing. 
These are just a few items I think would add so much fun to a Kitchen space. I will be adding a few of these to our Kitchen and I hope that will be soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment