January 31, 2013

It's Here (Finally!)

I am so excited about what arrived yesterday that I had to share. I only had to wait a few days for it to come, but when you're excited about something...it's just so hard to wait! It's like those last four weeks of your pregnancy; you're literally bustin' out in directions you didn't know were possible and you can hardly stand not being able to see your sweet little one's face. I finally am able to finish my mood boards and get them posted for you as well as begin putting together other design documents for my current clients (my parents!) for their house renovations.



A number of things I want to accomplish in the near future:
  • Maddy's first birthday invites/decorations
  • Custom labels for my food storage + Kitchen
  • Mood Board/Design documents for client's renovations
  • Mood Board for Maddy's Nursery
  • Mood Boards for our future dwelling place
  • Photo editing
I used Adobe's Photoshop program all through college and I took it for granted that it was always on my computer whenever I needed (for four years!). Now that I have been out of school for a few years now, I miss it daily because I am still designing and crafting everyday! I wanted a product that had all the gadgets I needed and so I finally decided on this one...Photoshop Elements. Just to make sure I would like the program, its format and that it had the necessary tools, I downloaded a 30-day trial to test it out. Love. I snatched it up like I would a chocolate cake. Hopefully, I can get these projects up and running so I can share them!
Note: I am not paid nor do I benefit from posting about this product. I just have used it (and love it) for several years. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment